It's a Labor of Love
at the Houston SPCA
|Share this story with your friends
and let them know you support The Houston SPCA!
The Houston SPCA has just received word that more Hurricane Isaac
evacuees from the St. Bernard Parish Animal Control Center will arrive to the Houston SPCA shelter. The animals include an additional 27 cats and kittens and 8 dogs
who were up for
adoption at the shelter in Louisiana. Dedicated to helping our
neighbors in need and finding loving homes for all of the animals in our
care, the Houston SPCA has decided to magnify its
“Labor of Love” adoption special. From Friday, August 31st through Monday, September 3rd, approved adopters can take home a cool
CANINE or fantastic FELINE friend for just
$5 (limit two animals per family and excludes
animals in the Spot Peabody Room)!
This Labor Day weekend, the Houston SPCA will be open, 11am to 7pm on Friday, 10am to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday and
11am to 7pm on Monday, Labor Day. Each adoption package, valued at over $400 includes:
- A health evaluation, initial vaccinations and rabies vaccinations for felines / canines three months and older
- Spay / neuter surgery
- Microchipping with free lifetime registration
- Heartworm testing for canines 6 months and older
- A complimentary overall wellness examination provided by a VCA Animal Hospital
- One bag of cat / dog food courtesy of Hill’s Science Diet
- And, of course, a friend for life!
This amazing offer lasts for just four days only. Choose the
adoption option this weekend and help the Houston SPCA give orphaned
animals a second chance at life! The Houston SPCA is the
ONLY shelter in the metropolitan area that is open 7
days a week with convenient weekend and evening hours to make it easier
for you to choose the adoption option!